Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [BUG] Ekiga (was: Gnomemeeting) triggers kernel stall in spca50x driver

Le samedi 21 janvier 2006 à 16:03 +0100, thomas schorpp a écrit :
> Damien Sandras wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > I don't know if they answered you, but it looks like a spca50x bug to
> > me.
>
> hi damien,
>
> yes it is. other grabbers affected too.
>
> i forwarded it because users will blame ekiga first ;)
> cause many webcams run on this driver.
>
> michel xhaard is inspecting the quatization table
>
> and im after the deadlock (suspect grabber thread of spca5xx).

If you are talking about a deadlock of Ekiga when exiting, then it is
Ekiga, I'm working on it.

If you are talking about a kernel deadlock, then it is not Ekiga.

Pffiu, I had missed so many mails.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net