[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Libraries not in /usr

Hi! If the opal and pwlib libraries are not under /usr, I need to use
LD_LIBRARY_PATH when running the program, even if I provided the
--with-pwlib-dir switch. Would it be possible to hardcode the library
paths when compiling GM, so that you wouldn't need to use
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or update /etc/ld.so.conf? I think it's the -Wl,-rpath
switch to gcc that does the job. If opal and pwlib had provided pkconfig
files I assume this would have worked automatically? Because it works in
most other cases.
/Eric