Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration via IP address failed

Kilian Krause a �it :

Daniel,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2006, 22:59 +0100 schrieb Daniel Huhardeaux:
Damien Sandras a �it :

[...]
I believe you, but I can not reproduce it. So do you have some way to
check what's wrong in the code?

Euh ... :-) I use the fabulouses packages from Kilian so no source here ;-) I modified the keys from gconf, it came back with the default one.

*g* You can run "apt-get source ekiga-cvs" to get the source ;)

Yes, but in this case, why are you building packages ? :-D
--
Daniel