Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga codec selection

Le vendredi 17 février 2006 à 15:29 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Le vendredi 17 février 2006 à 15:21 +0100, CJ van den Berg a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm having trouble with Ekiga selecting the wrong codec. This maybe the
> > same problem as discussed in the Xlite thread, but I'm testing with SIPp so
> > I thought I'd start a new thread.
> >
> > The problem is that Ekiga selects PCMA instead of PCMU when it receives an
> > SDP with "a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000". This doesn't make sense as far as I can
> > tell but maybe there's something wrong with this scenario?
> >
> > I have attached the SIPp xml scenario file and the resulting pcap of the
> > SIPp -> Ekiga call. (without the RTP stream)
> >

> Can you mail me the -d 4 output of ekiga?

No need.

There is a problem in your scenario file :
m=audio [auto_media_port] RTP/AVP 8
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000

You are listing payload type 8 in the m= line. 8 is PCMA. You should be
using 0 instead of 8.

(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net