[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Ekiga codec selection

Hi,

I'm having trouble with Ekiga selecting the wrong codec. This maybe the
same problem as discussed in the Xlite thread, but I'm testing with SIPp so
I thought I'd start a new thread.

The problem is that Ekiga selects PCMA instead of PCMU when it receives an
SDP with "a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000". This doesn't make sense as far as I can
tell but maybe there's something wrong with this scenario?

I have attached the SIPp xml scenario file and the resulting pcap of the
SIPp -> Ekiga call. (without the RTP stream)

--
CJ van den Berg

mailto:cj vdbonline com
  xmpp:cj vdbonline com