Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] no audio on incoming calls again.

Le vendredi 10 février 2006 à 21:32 -0500, mcquaid mcquaid a écrit :
> I've been updating frequently so I'm not exactly sure when this
> stopped working.  Outgoing calls are fine with audio in both
> directions, but incoming calls have no audio either way.  I can see
> there is rtp traffic during the call, just no audio.  This was working
> at one point but has stopped again.
>
> I was mentioning it in another post, but for whatever reason, I need
> to have outbound proxy populated to receive calls at all.  I just
> tested linphone, and twinkle and both of them have audio on incoming
> calls.  This was also the same problem I always had with asterisk
> (incoming call received, no audio in either directions).

Thanks for the report. However, without debug output, it won't be
possible to look at the problem.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net