[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] no audio on incoming calls again.

I've been updating frequently so I'm not exactly sure when this stopped working.  Outgoing calls are fine with audio in both directions, but incoming calls have no audio either way.  I can see there is rtp traffic during the call, just no audio.  This was working at one point but has stopped again.

I was mentioning it in another post, but for whatever reason, I need to have outbound proxy populated to receive calls at all.  I just tested linphone, and twinkle and both of them have audio on incoming calls.  This was also the same problem I always had with asterisk (incoming call received, no audio in either directions).