[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Registration failure

Again me,

I made some test with an local asterisk as registrar (local=localhost) and try to register from Ekiga, running on the same localhost. Asterisk is listening on port 65060. Others accounts are setted up and connected to there GWS

1. I couldn't manage to register to asterisk on this port. I tried localhost:65060, wasn't working

2. When Ekiga try to register, cursor is a watch but there is now no way to tell him to stop trying to register. Even the others accounts can't be checked/unchecked for registring

3. I close Ekiga, launch it again: the failing registrar (to localhost) made no other accounts being able to register to their GWs. Only solution I had was to destroy the failing account and thinks went well again.

There is something wrong with a failing registration. This is specially annoying when this account is the only one asked to register ;-)

Ekiga 20060203-01

--
Daniel