Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [RFC] Dialpad issues

Hi,

Feel free to change the behavior, but keep in mind that :
- some bugzilla reports are still waiting
- when hitting a key in the dialpad with the mouse, it triggers a
callback. That callback is complex and "clever": it only updates the url
bar if you are not in a call. If you are in a call, it sends the DTMF to
the remote endpoint.

The current code associates GTK shortcuts to the GTK buttons in the
dialpad so that they trigger the callback described above without code
duplications.

The ideal would be to make sure those shortcuts also work when the
dialpad is not displayed, but GTK+ doesn't allow this (if I'm correct).

So changing that code is non-trivial and I would put it very low in the
TODO list as it doesn't harm.