Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] bazar with Fritz ok now

Hello,
I found the reason for the bazar behaviour: my network setup. My computer has
eth0 being directly connected to the internet and eth0:0 connected to a
192.168.x.x subnet which is connected to the internet through a NAT router.
Even when I select eth0 as the interface for Ekiga, it tells me that I have a
port restricted NAT and that I need STUN. When I disable STUN I get noisy
audio and one way communication. With STUN everything is fine. Similarly,
having only eth0 and no STUN works well.
Regards
Michael