Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Doxygen documentation support [2]

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo a �it :
El vie, 21-04-2006 a las 18:37 +0200, Julien PUYDT escribi�> Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo a �it :
  One of the things I still need to fix there is
  functions that don't declare a parameter name in the .h file. Though
  this is not required in C++ it will make comments and doxygen
  generated documentation much more useful.
I encountered places in the code where there were names, but they were like "i", "j"...

  Well, but you can make in the comments:

  /**
  /* @param j string to whatever
  /* @param z GMAccountsManager pointer
  /*

  And such

In such cases, the course I followed was :
1. try to make out what they really mean, and if I can, rename them to something longer
2. if I can't, ask for help
3. forget about it because I'm busy following some train of thought.