Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS-Snapshots not working.

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:28:45 +0200
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> There is no schedule, I already fixed a huge list of OPAL-related
> bugs. Jan and Julien have been working on Ekiga bug reports.

Sorry, I was away this week. I need to get up to date to continue.

J.

--
I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road