Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] CVS-Snapshots not working.

Le jeudi 06 avril 2006 à 10:17 -0600, simon a écrit :
> Hi,
> The snapshots seem to have stalled..... last one is dated 20060403.
> Comments?

Perhaps no CVS modifications?

> Also what is the release schedule for the next revision? Are there
> particular bugs to fix/features to add?

There is no schedule, I already fixed a huge list of OPAL-related bugs.
Jan and Julien have been working on Ekiga bug reports.

I do not have a date. I'm completely overworked at the office. We just
made a deployment of 400 IP Phones based on Asterisk in Luxembourg. It
is not finished yet.

I hope to be back and code again next week. After next week, I think we
will be able to release 2.0.1.

I apologize for the lack of updates those last two weeks...
(o-
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net
                         sip:600000 ekiga net