Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Strange behavior with sipgate.at, GM-opal not usable

Hi,

Damien Sandras wrote:
> I won't have time to look at the problem before a few days.
> Another user reported problems with SIPGate earlier, he reported the
> problems to sipgate and they disappeared.

I've read the mails of that sipgate user, it was the same for me.

> What I suggest you to do is:
> 1) Clearly identify all problems and find a reproducable pattern for
> each of them
> 2) For each of the problems, try to get a different -d 4 debug output
> that I can examine

I installed gnomemeeting-opal-cvs-dbg and tried again. I ran into the
same problems as I described in my last mail.

Yesterday I wanted to dump the debug output, but everything worked as it
should work. Same today. I used to have problems the last 3 weeks.
Perhaps they changed something on their Asterisk backend.

I'm just wondering why I didn't have any problems with other clients.
Anyway, if similar problems appear again, I'll post the debug outputs.

Regards,
Hannes