[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] (2/4) Dbus and gnomemeeting : gnomemeeting-remote

Hi,

of course testing the standalone dbus-component would be hard if I didn't give big hints on how to do it. Attached to this mail is a little remote-control program, that allows to test the net.gnomemeeting.accounts and net.gnomemeeting.calls interfaces of the dbus-component (I'll write the code to test the net.gnomemeeting.self interface a little later this week... I was too eager to share !).