[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] (1/4) Dbus and gnomemeeting : dbus-component

Hi,

first of all here is the dbus code that will become the new dbus-component ; it works as a standalone program for now, and does dummy operations, but everything needed from the dbus point of view is already there.

It would be nice to test it thoroughly and check for stupid mistakes... I already did it, but since I wrote the code, even the bleeding obvious may well have gone unnoticed !