Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: video jitter buffer in Gnomemeeting

Damien Sandras a écrit :

[...]

PS: Do you Skype , with Skype you can phone for free. I phone for
hours with my friends and it don´t cost a penny It’s free to download

No, I don't use Skype for several reasons.
I would like to add that there is not _only_ Skype that you can use to phone. Lots of other UA are also free and even more usefull that Skype, as they are SIP compatible. You can use them for free calls but also you have the choice of the gateway (eg. best price) you want to use if you want to reach normal PSTN phones. This is not the case with Skype, no competitors :-(

Take a look at FreeWorldDialup, Wengo, Sipgate, ...
--
Daniel