Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Tested Gnomemeeting Opal Snapshot

Le mardi 25 octobre 2005 à 17:37 +0200, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> Ok I will have a look but most probably not before tomorrow night.

It is fixed.

Notice that the 4 existing GM SIP users can register a SIP address on
http://sip.gnomemeeting.net

After that, you can call the following extensions :
* 500: echo test
* 501: conference room to be tested with several participants
* 520: milliwatt test
* 530: talking clock

Long-time GM users and proponent can mail me private to get a voicemail
that will be played when you are away and somebody calls you.

Notice that everyone gets a SIP address and a numerical alias (to be
used by IP Phones).

Enjoy,
v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net