Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Tested Gnomemeeting Opal Snapshot

Hi,
did you configure your asterisk for video?:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+video

In madridwireless we are using a SIP server, and with gnomemeeting-opal-cvs the
videoconfence works perfectly between users of own server.

bye