Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No audio when connecting with sip

Hello,

There is no miracle with NAT and there are 3 possibilities :
- 1 -   Your NAT router supports SIP. It works with linphone, but not
with GnomeMeeting because of reasons I do not understand.
- 2 -   Your NAT router doesn't support SIP. But vbuzzer has a
workaround for NATted SIP Phones. Most providers have such a workaround.
In such a case, it should work with all clients: kphone, linphone,
gnomemeeting.
- 3 -   Your NAT router doesn't support SIP, and vbuzzer has no
workaround for NATted SIP Phones. I think that is the case, and I do not
understand why linphone would work and not GnomeMeeting as there is no
known magical trick.

What I would like you to test is this :
- Disable IP Checking
- Disable IP Translation
- Enable STUN
- Restart GM with a -d 4 output
- Do a call
- Mail me privately the -d 4 output.

Logically, it should work. If it doesn't work, we have to find out why.