[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No audio when connecting with sip

Hello, doing the test reports Port restricted nat.
I have tried enabling it but it didn't help.  I think I should back up
a little bit.  I signed up with vbuzzer because they have free 416
numbers for 30 days and I was considering using their services after
the trial.  Their client in windows works without issue with the nat
server i'm behind.  So I thought some linux client should be able to
do the same.  I tried a bunch without success until trying linphone.
Linphone works perfectly,  I can make and receive calls without
enabling a stun server or using their experimental nat traversal
option, it just works.  I didn't want to stay with linphone because
even though it has alsa support, you can't specify it to use default,
so I'd always have to move my ~/.asound file before using it.
Then I came across gnomemeeting cvs and read it had sip support.  I
can connect to vbuzzer with it but as you've seen with my output,
there is no audio.  The other linux client that seems to show the same
problem is kphone.  Kphone connects but zero audio as well.
So, I guess I'm curious as to how linphone works without modification
to the firewall I'm behind but gnomemeeting doesn't and I was hoping
you'd be curious as well ;)