Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] [2nd round] Dbus' future in gnomemeeting

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:58:05 +0200
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here is a new proposal for the dbus api... I'm trying to build a nice
> 2.0 proposal. The more experimental stuff should stay in the drawers
> for now ;-)
Are there some special IM's you want to support for now? I for getting
set (uh, is that english?) to AWAY or so..

> src/endpoint.h says :
>   enum CallingState {Standby, Calling, Connected, Called};
> (yes, much more was proposed, but I'm shooting for 2.0 !)
Something about call transfers maybe (Transfering).

J.

--
"Be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send."
- J. B. Postel, master of the net.