Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] No audio when connecting with sip

Hello,

It would be nice if you could subscribe to the mailing list here:

Otherwise I have to moderate all emails and it is particularly difficult
due to the amount of spam.

Can you run gnomemeeting this way :
gnomemeeting-snapshots -d 4 > output.txt 2>&1

and mail us the output.txt file?

Thank you,