Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Marketing Shit

I agree they cannot say that !

but it's true it is the first time a big sip company like wengo hire  several
developpers to build an open source softphone ..... am I right ??

When i discovered wengo one year ago , I was pretty disapointed  that you
could only use the wengo account and that you could not contact another sip
adress or be contacted ......  I think they corrected that but I m not just
this point works all the time, seems like it can change frequently .......

But since few months that openwengo.fr has launched , you can get builds where
you choose your registrar , only one at the time , but it's a good start !!!

By the way they put an Http tunnel to avoid NAT/proxy problem , but I guess it
is only useful for call to pstn .... would need your comments on this ...

Anyway , I hope their code could help other softphone projects .... as right
now , it builds on macOSX , win32 linux x86 and 64 ... which is not too bad
for a young project like this ....

cheers

--
Michel Memeteau