Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Opal.

Hi Craig,

Have you tried doing a call with simpleopal under linux since your changes?

Actually, to compile, you have to remove the "pragma" in psync.h.

After that, you can compile, but you will notice that OPAL doesn't work
anymore, even for a simple H.323 call. I have not tried OpenH323, but
chances are high that the problem is the same. It seems to be due to a
deadlock in PSafePtr.

Can you test your change?

Thanks,