[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting 2.00

Hello,

Let's summarize the different roles :

1) Project Manager and Maintainer: Damien Sandras

2) Promotion Coordinator: Jonita Sandras.

3) Stable Release Packages Maintainer: Kilian Krause / Iason Antipariotis

4) New Release Packagers Maintainer: Kilian Krause

5) Bugs Triaging: Julien Puydt / Damien Sandras

6) Documentation Maintainer: NOBODY

7) FAQ Maintainer: NOBODY

8) Web Designer: C�ic Valcke

To conclude, we will have no FAQ and no doc for 2.00.

|   _      Damien Sandras                               |
|  (o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/   |
|  //\     FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org          |
|  v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net  |
|                        sip:600000 gnomemeeting net    |