[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Gnomemeeting documentation

Hello,

Such a book doesn't exist, but the code is Open Source and all the
functions are documented. So I would say that you can use the code as
technical handbook.

Thanks for your interest,

Luca Bel wrote:
> Hi! I'm a student of the university of Ferrara (Italy).
> I would have to make a search about streaming software, and i want based
> it on GnomeMeeting.
> I search a technical handbook, but on www.gnomemeeting.org
> <http://www.gnomemeeting.org> I found nothing (i found only f.a.q.)
>
> Can you help me?
>

> thanks for your Help
>
> Hi, Luca.

|   _      Damien Sandras                               |
|  (o-     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/   |
|  //\     FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org          |
|  v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net  |
|                        sip:600000 gnomemeeting net    |