Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Official announcement of Fedora CVS snapshots.

Dennis Gilmore wrote:
Once upon a time Sunday 29 May 2005 6:43 am, Damien Sandras wrote:

Le dimanche 29 mai 2005 à 13:32 +0300, Paul Ionescu a écrit :

On Sat, 28 May 2005 09:51:33 +0300, Johnny Strom wrote:

Hello all

the packaging is very buggy. it is not possible to have gnomemeeting and the snaphot version install at once not only due to the gconf schemas but also due to the pwlib-plugins conflicting with the version install in FC4.

That means the package is buggy:
1) it shouldn't been needed
2) it won't work for people with the old gnomemeeting installed in
paralell as the schemas name is the same for different values.

Yes that is what I was guessing would happen, I have very litte time so I do not think I can fix this. So the snapshot thing is of no use for Fedora as I already taught.

Johnny, can you have a look?

Thanks;