Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Official announcement of Fedora CVS snapshots.

Le dimanche 29 mai 2005 à 13:32 +0300, Paul Ionescu a écrit :
> On Sat, 28 May 2005 09:51:33 +0300, Johnny Strom wrote:
> >
> > Hello all
> >
> > I have now fixed the last remainimg issues with the snapshot of
> > Gnomemeeting so now all users of Fedora core 3 can download the CVS
> > version and test. I will build new snapshots automatically ever night.
> >
> > The snapshots can be installed in paralell with the old version of
> > Gnomemeeting you can start the new version by typing:
> >
> > gnomemeeting-snapshot
> >

> > The snapshots are avalible at:
> > http://www.linuxsolutions.fi/~johnny/fedora_core_3/
> >

> Hi Johnny,
>
> Thank for the snapshots.
> I successfully installed them on my FC3 test system (only
> gnomemeeting-snapshot, opal, and pwlib).
>
> However, I needed to do the following in order to get it started after
> installing:
>
> ln -s /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting-snapshot.schemas
> /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schemas
>
> gnomemeeting-config-tool --install-schemas

That means the package is buggy:
1) it shouldn't been needed
2) it won't work for people with the old gnomemeeting installed in
paralell as the schemas name is the same for different values.

Johnny, can you have a look?

Thanks;