[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Official announcement of Fedora CVS snapshots.

Paul Ionescu wrote:
On Sat, 28 May 2005 09:51:33 +0300, Johnny Strom wrote:

Hello all

I have now fixed the last remainimg issues with the snapshot of
Gnomemeeting so now all users of Fedora core 3 can download the CVS
version and test. I will build new snapshots automatically ever night.

The snapshots can be installed in paralell with the old version of
Gnomemeeting you can start the new version by typing:

gnomemeeting-snapshot

The snapshots are avalible at:
http://www.linuxsolutions.fi/~johnny/fedora_core_3/

Hi Johnny,

Thank for the snapshots.
I successfully installed them on my FC3 test system (only
gnomemeeting-snapshot, opal, and pwlib).

However, I needed to do the following in order to get it started after
installing:

ln -s /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting-snapshot.schemas /etc/gconf/schemas/gnomemeeting.schemas

gnomemeeting-config-tool --install-schemas

Ok then the bug is still there Gnomemeeting is searching for the
gnomemeeting.schemas schema and not gnomemeeting-snapshot.schemas as it should I will try to find out why.

I think this it the last issue.

Thanks for testing.

Cheers

   Johnny