Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Deadlock on adding Contact

Le vendredi 13 mai 2005 à 11:59 +0200, Andre Schaefer a écrit :

[...]

> I was thinking in the same direction. Let's try:
> apt-get source gnomemeeting-opal-cvs
> (adjusting build depandencies: yes, it was the version without 1.2;
> ensuring all relevant -dev packages are installed)
> dpkg-buildpackage -r sudo
> (wait)
> sudo dpkg -i gnomemeeting-opal-cvs_20050509.CVS-01_i386.deb
> sudo dpkg -i gnomemeeting-opal-cvs-dbg_20050509.CVS-01_i386.deb
> (try)
> Great! Contacts appear and are editable.
> No deadlock here anymore.

;-)

> Many thanks for now!
> To Kilian: Many thanks for making this easy :)

To Kilian, I think you should be using evolution-data-server1.2-dev as
dependancy if it is not the case.

> BTW: both versions of evolution-data-server can be installed in
> parallel. Is this intendet? It seems to introduce uneccessary risks.

I think so too, but that is not handled at the GM level actually, so
there is nothing we can do about it.

> I assume I can only run one of them, not both, so they should conflict,
> I think...

indeed, just run 1.2 and you'll be fine. But, is Kilian's package
compiled against 1.0 ?