Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM hangs on call termination

Am Donnerstag, den 12.05.2005, 21:05 +0200 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Hello,
>
> Without a valid stack trace, I can not do much unfortunately. Could you
> try to upgrade your GDB version? Perhaps it will help, I know older
> releases did not support kernel 2.6.

I doubt that this is the case here. I have the latest gdb installed,
which is available:

charlie:~# apt-cache policy gdb
gdb:
  Installed: 6.3-5
  Candidate: 6.3-5
  Version Table:
 *** 6.3-5 0
        650 http://debian.uni-essen.de sarge/main Packages
        350 http://debian.uni-essen.de sid/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

> The GLib error is also weird and could cause the crash.

This is something I see more often since using the version belonging to
the gnome 2.10 port ind debian experimental. I doubt it is GM specific.

> Are you sure that "evolution-data-server" is installed?

Yes, version 1.2 is (and was) up and running.

I opened now the following ports in my firewall for incoming traffic:
5060/UDP
5004/UDP
10000/UDP
as described by sipgate.de

with that I cannot reproduce the deadlock for the moment. Hopefully it
was related to this. I will observe carfully now.

You told me that address translation and STUN should be used
exclusively. I suggest not to allow users to tick both then. Or did I
get you wrong there?

have fun,

* André
--
Andre Schaefer <a schaefer uni-duisburg de>