Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.3.0

Le lundi 14 mars 2005 à 12:03 +0100, daniel huhardeaux a écrit :

> I just have to open GM: it register to asterisk and then unregister.
> Here are logs:
>
> 10:56:56 GnomeMeeting 1.3.0 démarré pour l'utilisateur dh
> 10:56:58 Registered to gk.tootai.com
> 10:56:58 Registered to voip.tootai.com
> 10:57:13 Registration to voip.tootai.com failed: Timeout

Can you disable gk.tootai.com and mail me the debug 4 output privately?
I'll have a look.

> For asterisk, GM is still registered. Question, why port is 5064?

Because you configured asterisk with nat=yes. In such a case, Asterisk
ignores the real port and uses the port used for the registration.

If you are on your LAN, you have to use nat=no.

> Sometimes I saw GM registered with 5068. REALM is set to voip.tootai.com
> (in * too) canreinvite=no and nat=yes. Tried with nat=no and to register
> with private ip from asterisk, same result. As I told, for asterisk GM
> is registered.

Mail me the debug 4 output. There shouldn't be a timeout if the
registration was successful ;)

> >Backtrace please ;)
> >

> Starting program: /usr/bin/gnomemeeting-snapshot
> [New Thread -1246568320 (LWP 7676)]
> [New Thread -1250972752 (LWP 7679)]
> [New Thread -1251234896 (LWP 7682)]
> [assert] error: 111 (Connexion refusée)
> [assert] where: "socket.c", "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720
>
> [New Thread -1253254224 (LWP 7687)]
> [New Thread -1261642832 (LWP 7691)]
> [New Thread -1251898448 (LWP 7693)]
> [New Thread -1270092880 (LWP 7694)]
> [assert] error: 111 (Connexion refusée)
> [assert] where: "socket.c", "sw_socket_tcp_connect", line: 720
>
> [New Thread -1270355024 (LWP 7697)]
> [New Thread -1270617168 (LWP 7698)]
> [New Thread -1270989904 (LWP 7699)]
> [New Thread -1271252048 (LWP 7700)]
> [Thread -1270355024 (LWP 7697) exited]
> [New Thread -1270355024 (LWP 7701)]

That's not a correct backtrace, when it crashes you still have to type
"bt".

> >>5) I wanted to put my favorites ring files but they are not working :-(
> >>After I choose them, I ask GM to play them and have ... silence ;-) The
> >>original files are played ok. The files I want to use are the same that
> >>from 1.2
> >>

> >The code didn't change at all, and it is pwlib... Are you using the same
> >pwlib version?
> >

> Found the problem: when you browse and select your file, you have
> file:///home/user/blabla in the path. By clicking play, it's not
> working. Now I remove the leading file:// (as it is in 1.2) and it work ;-)

Argh, then it is buggy for 1.2.1 too. I'll have to fix it. Let's hope I
won't forget.