[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM 1.3.0

Hi everybody,

thanks to Kilian, I just installed the GM-opal version, Debian SID kernel 2.6.10. For information, I didn't remove the gnomemeeting-cvs packages so I had information concerning conflicts about the 2 versions (png files). Installation finished ok.

1) I reinstall through the druid and had one problem with the window from devices test, this one when you speak in mic and GM repeat: I could'nt close it with mouse, I had to press enter twice (the first press closed the window under the test one, the second close it)

2) In H323 parameters: not able to register to GnuGK/radius with the username from account, the first and last name are sended (option use this alias to register from 1.2 is missing) BTW, is the registration status to GK each x minutes still enabled?

3) I create SIP account to connect to my asterisk box (CVS HEAD 02/27/05): I have the registration info in GM, I see in my logs that GM is connected and then GM after ~ 1mn tell registration failed. SIP show peers from asterisk inform that GM is connected. I uncheck/recheck the account, it's ok in GM status (asterisk show me unregistred / registred so seems that everything was fine on asterisk side).

4) I call my asterisk box through H323/OH323 channel: perfect, like it was in 1.2.

Then a call SIP://100 finish with an abnormal end of call from GM. In asterisk logs, call is just passing fine! I think that perhaps I have to add domain. So I call SIP://100 sipdomain Again call is going just well in asterisk logs but GM is still ringing. I hangup and get a message from GM that application crash and I have to inform developpers ... Funny now, I clic where I want on the screen, GM restart the call and crash definitely few seconds after. The first time I had this behaviour, GM did'nt crash on the second call and I could'nt stop it (or with kill)

5) I wanted to put my favorites ring files but they are not working :-( After I choose them, I ask GM to play them and have ... silence ;-) The original files are played ok. The files I want to use are the same that from 1.2

Voilà, results of my first play with 1.3

Great job from all the team, you're on the right way. Many thanks.

--
enum    +48 32 285 5276 /_   _// _  // _  //_   _// __  // /