RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gconf key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0

Hi, Pete,

I have already compiled GM 1.3 (GM OPAL) successfully on Fedora Core 3. But it can not run for the gconf key error. I don't know
whether it is the problem of my system or the program.
I have another computer which runs Fedora Core 2. Do you have all the packages for fc2, such as howl, libebook and some others? If
yes, please do let me know.

Best wishes,
Libin