RE: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gconf key error with GnomeMeeting 1.3.0

> How have you compiled and installed gm opal?

I modified the file configure.in and skip the configure of PWLIB because it will require pwlib 1.8.4 but the download version is 1.9.0. And there are some packages to upgrade as:
	gnome-common
	howl
	howl-libs
	howl-devel
ps: The test machine OS is Fedora Core 3.

It is a little strange that GnomeMeeting does not require libpt_..._r.so but libpt_..._d.so. So I need to copy the .so files to the directory "/usr/lib" manually.

Best regards,
Libin