Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting 1.3.0 HOWTO

Hi Damien,

Am Donnerstag, den 03.03.2005, 19:30 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Le jeudi 03 mars 2005 à 19:27 +0100, Alexandre Aractingi a écrit :
> > Le jeudi 03 mars 2005 à 19:18 +0100, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> > > that CVS head shipping with it is being 1.9.0 rather than 1.8.4 ;)
> >
> > Just saw these mails - yes, that's my problem :-)
> > And if I manually modify the configure script to point to 1.9.0 it
> > doesn't seem to work either...
> >

> It should... If you can't make it work, then revert to 1.8.4, or wait
> that I change things to 1.9.0, but my machine is too slow to compile
> PWLIB+OPAL every time there is a new version.

use the force, Luke. You have a shell that would build stuff in <45min
overall (pwlib+opal+gnomemeeting) probably.

> It should compile with the versions provided on snapshots.seconix.com
> anyway. If not, then it is a problem in the generation of packages of
> Kilian.

The source snaps are what i get from CVS. And the "generation" of OPAL
debs isn't yet included into the script. So i cannot comment on what
works and what doesn't there.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian