[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Network options

Hi Damien,

Just a thought regarding the option to set a Network interface to
listen on. Is it possible to have an option in the list 'any' or 'all'
which would listen on what ever interfaces that are available? Sort of
like what it use to do I think. I agree the option is necessary and in
a lot of cases peopls network interface won't change often, but in
mobile user cases this won't necessarily be the case. In my case at
work I have a 100 meg ethernet connection but at home I only have
wireless so the interfaces available sort of move between eth0 and
eth1 but rarely both at once.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
Pete