[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: Bug in the last sdp.cxx change

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:14:38 +0200 (CEST)
"Damien Sandras" <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> Hello Craig,
>
> I have tested my latest fix with the outbound sip proxy of pulver
> (fwdnat.pulver.com:5082) and I noticed when calling 612 that I was
> receiving this from pulver :
> SIP/2.0 400 SDP Parse Error
> CSeq: 1 INVITE
>
> The problem doesn't appear if I'm not using the outbound sip proxy.
> The problem doesn't appear either if I'm using an older version of sdp.cxx.
> Something in your last change broke it. Can you have a look at it?
>
> Thanks,
>
> PS: I'm cc'ing the devel list so that outbound proxy users like Joerge are
> aware of this new OPAL problem.

The SDP change was needed so allow different media desccriptions to each
have their own "c=" line, instead of only being able to have one "c="
for all media descriptions.

I've looed at the code again and I can't see what the problem could be.
I've also checked the output logs for calls and they all look fine.

A log file from a call showing the outgoing SDP that is being rejected would
be a great help in finding this problem. I'll need this very soon if any
fix is to make it into the next OPAL snapshot to be done in the next few
days.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren      craigs postincrement com / craigs voxgratia org

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243673140      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046   Jabber: craigs jabber voxgratia org

 Post Increment - Consulting & Services    http://www.postincrement.com
 Vox Gratia - The Open Source VoIP portal  http://www.voxgratia.org
 Raving Of A Strange Mind - the VoIP blog  http://www.southeren.com/blog