Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: GnomeMeeting as softphone for Asterisk

So I can use GnomeMeeting by using:
1) h323:joeuser gatekeeper example com (I suppose this user is registered
at 'ils.seconix.com')
2) h323:192.168.2.104:1720 (I suppose this IP's got a GnomeMeeting running)

And I can also install my own LDAP server to manage user, right?