Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] incorporating source routing in gnomemeeting

I'm back from FOSDEM, but I have nothing to add to Peter's mail, it
pretty much answers the question.

I'm not sure however if source routing should be done at the protocol
level (application layer) or at the IP level (network layer). If it is
the second case, then the library you have to modify (and that
GnomeMeeting is using) is PWLib.

Don't hesitate to ask if you encounter any problem.