Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Opening a link in gnomemeeting

Damien Sandras a écrit :
- Don't forget the DOC

I add it now.

- Don't forget the copyright notice cut/paste from the rest of the code

Oups, it lacks for lib/winpaths.h and lib/winpaths.c too. I'll add it later to all of them.

- I would create a "toolbox" subdirectory as there are 3 implementations

Something like :
lib/toolbox/Makefile.am
lib/toolbox/toolbox.h
lib/toolbox/toolbox-win32.c
lib/toolbox/toolbox-gnome.c
lib/toolbox/toolbox-nognome.c
?

I'm not happy with the files organisation in GM, so perhaps I'll work on
that next week anyway.

I'm not happy either ; with a tool like tla/bzr/etc, it would be so easy to change...