Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Opening a link in gnomemeeting

Hi

It is ok, but :
- Don't forget the DOC
- Don't forget the copyright notice cut/paste from the rest of the code
- I would create a "toolbox" subdirectory as there are 3 implementations

I'm not happy with the files organisation in GM, so perhaps I'll work on
that next week anyway.