Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] @ int the username

Daniel Huhardeaux wrote:
I'm register with them:

Registrar: voip.wengo.fr
Real/domain: voip.wengo.fr
User: <WenboxID> ;which is generally your WengoPseudo
Authentication User: <WenboxID>
Password: <WenboxPassword>                ;even if you don't have Wenbox

You will find this informations in your account -> parameters of your line

There is another way:
Open your web browser (or a simple wget)
http://ws.wengo.fr/softphone-sso/sso.php?login=LOGIN&password=PASSWORD

Replace LOGIN and PASSWORD by the login/password provided by Wengo.

If the login/password are wrong it will return to you:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<sso vapi="1">
	<status code="401">Unauthorized</status>
</sso>

If the login/password are correct it will return to you:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<sso vapi="1">
	<status code="200">OK</status>
	<user>xxxx</user>
	<userid>xxxx</userid>
	<displayname>xxxx</displayname>
	<password>xxxx</password>
	<outbound>1</outbound>
	<realm>voip.wengo.fr</realm>
	<proxy>
		<host>213.91.9.210</host>
		<port>5060</port>
	</proxy>
	<server>
		<host>voip.wengo.fr</host>
		<port>5060</port>
	</server>
	<httptunnel>
		<host>80.118.99.31</host>
	</httptunnel>
</sso>

Now you have all the SIP informations to use a standard SIP phone.
We did that simply because it's easier for end users to just enter a login/password rather than all the SIP informations. + if one day the SIP server or SIP proxy hostname change we don't need to tell everybody to change their settings.

It would be nice to have a feature like this one standardized in a rfc.

--
Tanguy Krotoff <tanguy krotoff wengo fr>
http://dev.openwengo.com