[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 2 small problems in current GM

Hi,

I am using the Debian snapshot packages of the current GM and I have
recognised two minor problems:

* If I am talking to person A and a second call is coming in GM rejects
the second call with 'User Busy'. After this point the statistics window
is no longer updated.

* GM does not seem to be able to handle the audio device when esd is
running.

Just wanted to let you know....

Should I probably better use the gnome bugzilla to report these bugs?

Regards,
Christoph