Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Interest for GM 2.00

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 19:06 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Indeed.
>

> > So before starting this we should develop a vision where it is going to and
> > which features would be missing. (btw: OpenOffice has a section in their
> > website on how to participate and develop - probably Gnomemeeting would need
> > that as well - some links to "developping in 30 days" would be a start at
> > least)
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> That you are right. Also, GnomeMeeting needs more marketing power. I
> sent a mail about that earlier this month, but got few feedback.

Just a quick note: I think these lists are not the right place to ask
about marketing and documentation etc.

IMHO, the reason is:
      * The -user list has users who either had some problem using
        gnomemeeting and wanted some help, or were asking for a feature.
        And developers
      * The -devel list has developers.

This does not address everyone who uses gm, likes gm or might be willing
to promote gm.

My suggestion: ask for help on your blog.  It will be picked up by
planet gnome, and others may step up and help.