Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Gnomemeeting-opal on FreeBSD

Hi,

I only saw your email today in the spams list and approved it.

I will commit your change to CVS. But please, can you subscribe to the
mailing list?

It is nearly impossible for me to find interesting mails in the rejected
email from non subscribers as there is much spam.

Thank you,