[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] current cvs build problems

Hi All,

Trying to compile the current cvs when I run ./autogen.sh I get the
following error. Its due to the missing gnome-doc-utils.make file. If
I do a find on my system on the file I locate it here
/usr/share/gnome-doc-utils/gnome-doc-utils.make. If I copy that file
into the root of the build it builds OK. So I'm not sure whether the
makefile is suppose to reference that one or whether someone forgot to
commit the local file to the cvs.

Cheers,
Pete

Running intltoolize...
no need for patching file 'Makefile.in.in'
Running aclocal-1.7...
Running autoconf...
Running autoheader...
Running automake-1.7...
automake-1.7: cannot open < gnome-doc-utils.make: No such file or directory
 at /usr/bin/automake-1.7 line 7885