Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] patch for POTFILES.in

Damien Sandras a écrit :

+lib/stats_drawing_area.c
+lib/druid/gnome-druid-page-standard.c
+lib/druid/gnome-druid.c

You found those three because they define the macros, but they don't use it. And they don't use gettext (I just checked I could remove the macros and still build). Perhaps those should be patched to remove the macros?

I think they do not build if you remove the macros and compile with
--disable-gnome, but I'm not sure.

I checked. The "gm_conf-glib.c" file is raising quite a lot of warnings (I'll investigate), but no problem compiling.

Thanks for applying Josep's patch!

Eh, I applied nothing ; I just checked it before applying ;-)

Can I:
1) remove the macros in the 3 files discusses above ;
2) remove the non-existing files from POTFILES.in ;
3) and add in the newly-created files ?