Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] patch for POTFILES.in

Josep Puigdemont a �it :
I wanted to start translating the opal branch, even if I know the
strings are not very stable yet. Anyeay, I needed to fix POTFILES.in,
which was a bit out of date. This patch updates it. I think I didn't
miss any file, although I just typed a 'grep -r "_(" *'
;-)

A little too brutal I think.

+lib/stats_drawing_area.c
+lib/druid/gnome-druid-page-standard.c
+lib/druid/gnome-druid.c

You found those three because they define the macros, but they don't use it. And they don't use gettext (I just checked I could remove the macros and still build). Perhaps those should be patched to remove the macros?

+src/common.h

Found because it defines the macro, but nothing to translate.

-src/connection.cpp
-src/gatekeeper.cpp

Don't exist anymore.

-src/gdkvideoio.cpp

Still exist, but doesn't seem to have translatable strings.